- Being responsible for providing HR directions in both operational and strategic aspect for the full spectrum of HRD functions
- Providing specialist HR guidance, consult and coaching providing to achieve on specific issues both performance management system and training development.
- Create the training strategy to fulfill individual knowledge, skill and capacity in order to support business. Managing and monitoring all training program and ensure they are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Facilitate learning activities on organizational development program and employees engagement.
- Verified training requisition and budget control
- Implementing performance appraisal structure with adequate evaluation method.
- Age 35 years up
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Political, Human Resource Management, Psychology or any related field.
- At least 7 years experience of HRD Professional, working in HR industry
- Knowledge of training and development, performance management and succession planning
- Excellent communication an interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and pro-active working style
- Fluent in English
- Computer skill in MS Office