- Manage the operation of manufacturing plant; lead cultural change at the facility; lean manufacturing concepts, in a continuous improvement. Achieve the plant’s annual profit plan, while optimizing plant manufacturing efficiencies, customer service levels, quality, material and process yields, stocking/inventory levels, accurate data management and asset utilization and other metrics supporting Safety, Service and Quality.
- Provide the leadership and direction to achieve operations’ metrics; communicate effectively to motivate and lead hourly personnel.
- Identify opportunities to enhance current systems and processes for the benefit of all stakeholders and lead improvement actions. Balance the potentially conflicting objectives and surface issues that need timely resolution and other sites.
- Identify potential constraints well in advance: capital, materials, staffing or other, for timely resolution without negative impact on the plant’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and improve document business processes and manage change and co-ordinate and implement applicable changes.
- Continually reviews the market needs and manufacturing technology status.
- Proposes investments in order to meet the demands in volume and quality.
- Implements manufacturing policies in line with corporate manufacturing.
- Implement and maintain our ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949, and ISO14001, certification as defined in Quality Manual.
- Timely and accurate reporting of necessary manufacturing issues to management (monthly report).
- Diploma/Bachelor degree
- At least 10 years working experience in manufacturing environment preferably in plastic injection and spray manufacturing or similar industrial sector.
- Good human relations and team player
- Result-oriented and proactive with positive attitude
- Strategic mind with strong leadership, communication and motivation skills
- Good command of English language and computer proficiency.